Dedicated to Improving the Human-Animal Bond For You!
ALL CLASSES ARE CANCELLED ON TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 12 DUE TO ICY CONDITIONS. THERE WILL BE A TWO WEEK BREAK AFTER WEEK FIVE. THEN WEEKS SIX, SEVEN AND EIGHT WILL BE ON JANUARY 7, 14 AND 21, 2020.
8-Week Obedience Class
Our dog and puppy training classes are taught in climate controlled buildings located at:
- 220 Honeoye Falls 5 Points Road, Rush, NY
- 1570 Walworth-Penfield Rd. (Rte. 441), Walworth, NY
With Denali Dog Obedience School’s 8-week dog training or puppy training class, you can expect:
- Gentle, effective owner and dog training methods using the Volhard Motivational Method of positive reinforcement
- A 5:1 student-to-instruction ratio for more personalized training
- Properly fitted training equipment at the first class for your dog, which you keep
- AKC S.T.A.R. Puppy tests administered by one of our AKC Approved dog obedience instructors at the end of the Level I course
- A complete training workbook with homework sheets
- Supervised puppy playtime in a safely fenced area at our Walworth location
- Couldn’t finish your dog training classes? Take the next Level I 8-week course at no charge.
With help from our expert dog obedience instructors your dog can:
- Come to you every time when you say, “Come”
- Greet people without jumping on them
- Stop biting your hands and feet
- Walk on a leash without pulling
- Stay when you say, “Stay”
- Stop barking when you say, “Quiet”
- Lie quietly next to your chair at mealtimes without begging
- Learn how to alert you to go “potty” outside
We make it easy to sign up for dog obedience training in Rush and Walworth, NY. Fill in the form, read the legal section and click on submit. If the form does not work with your browser, you may open the application here, print it, complete all sections, sign the application, and mail it to the address on the form.
Level 1 students who do not complete the course can attend the next Level 1 course with the same dog at no charge. For further information please call 585-924-4506.